BROILED CHICKEN WITH LIME MARINADE
This recipe for Broiled Chicken with Lime Marinade will take you to flavor town! So quick and easy to prepare.
- 1/4 cup low fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground corriander
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed fresh mint
- 1 whole broiler/fryer chicken quartered (cut up into serving pieces)
In large bowl mix together all ingredients except chicken.
Place chicken in mixture and marinate over night, or atleast for 8 hours.
Turn occasionally. Remove chicken from marinade and place on a broiler pan.
Set broiler pan so that the top of chicken is about 4 inches from the broiler unit.
Broil bone side up for 10-12 minutes. If chicken starts to burn,lower rack even more.
To serve place chicken on a plate and spoon sauce over it.